Being the no. 1 Facial Skincare brand recommended by Dermatologists worldwide, Cetaphil is a brand that cares. Mix that in with their specialized Oil Control line, Pro Dermacontrol, and you’ve got yourself a holy grail for your skin!
Cetaphil Pro Dermacontrol Oil Removing Foam Wash is made especially for those with oily skin. The formula it contains is free of parabens and up to 99% effective in washing out all excess oils, dirt, and impurities embedded within your moisture barrier and skin. It’s also super gentle on your face, which means it won’t clog your pores, nor will it strip your face of essential moisture.
Ingredients: Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG-75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.
● Begin by washing your face with water.
● Pump out as much product as needed in the palm of your hand.
● Gently massage the foam on damp skin.
● Rinse it all off with water once done.
● For external use only
● Keep out of reach of children
● Not suitable for consumption
● Do not apply to burnt or damaged skin
● Immediately rinse with water if the product seeps into your eyes
● Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme heat
● If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured by USA