- The brand provides both cleansing and moisturising properties.
- Gentle to the skin
- Even on the most delicate skin, it has proven effective and mild.
- Clog-free pores
- They are designed to avoid clogging pores or causing outbreaks.
- Dermatologist tested
- Dermatologists have put this product through its paces. Hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and non-comedogenic results have been demonstrated.
- Cetaphil’s skin is in good condition.
With its refreshing smell, Cetaphil ultra-gentle refreshing body wash is gentle enough to cleanse sensitive skin without removing its natural moisture. Cleanse even the most delicate skin with Cetaphil ultra-soft; soothing body washes packed with marigold flower extract and other healing elements. Rich and unscented, Cetaphil moisturizing cream restores dry, sensitive skin while providing long-lasting hydration. When it comes to hydration for sensitive or regular skin, the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion is excellent. Dry, sensitive skin is replenished and hydrated with Cetaphil daily advance lotion. Because it’s made for all skin types, Cetaphil’s gentle skin cleanser removes dirt and makeup without drying out or irritating your skin.
Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, glycerin, sodium Laureth sulfate, and sodium Laureth sulfosuccinate are all included in this formula. Hydrolyzed wheat protein, heliotropin, polyquaternium-10 and sodium hydroxide are all included in the aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder. Other ingredients include panthenol (vitamin b5), fragrance and glycol distearate.
Use a generous amount on a washcloth or pouffe that has been wet with warm water. Gently work the soap into a lather by massaging in circular motions. Pat dry with a towel after washing. Immediately after bathing, use any Cetaphil body moisturiser to lock in moisture.
The product should not be used by under 18 children.