Best Inositol Supplement in Pakistan
Inositol, or Vitamin B8, is a water-soluble structure and it forms a component of every cell membrane in the body. It functions in a similar way to choline. Inositol, although technically not an essential B vitamin because it can be synthesised in the body, is still a very important nutrient. Food which naturally contain Inositol are citrus fruits, lecithin oil, seeds, whole grains, nuts and green leafy vegetables.
Inositol Supplement in Pakistan
- Part of B Complex family
- Known to play a critical role in cell growth and function.
- Inositol is important for signal transaction between cells, including nerve impulses.
- May improve fertility in women with PCOS
- May aid in blood sugar control by improving insulin sensitivity
- May reduce anxiety by affecting Serotonin
- May reduce symptoms of depressions
- As a dietary supplement, take one (1) or two (2) tablets daily.