- Helps the body transport calcium
- Involved in bone matrix formation
- Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting
GNC Vitamin K 100mcg is a specific form of vitamin K that supports the bone-building process. Vitamin K is an essential nutrient involved in the formation of the bone matrix. It is necessary for blood clotting, and helps to make proteins which cause blood to clot.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 100 mcg
- Calcium: 50mg
- As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.