- Natural lycopene is renowned for the potent free radical scavenging properties that it possesses, in addition to the cardiovascular health support that it provides. According to studies conducted in clinical settings, the antioxidant lycopene helps to support appropriate immune system function and cardiovascular health. 10 mg softgels/natural extract from tomatoes: now lycopene includes lyc-o-mato, a proprietary tomato complex with a full complement of tomato phytonutrients, including natural lycopene. * lycopene may also have a role in the maintenance of a healthy prostate.
- Certifications/classifications: gelatin is included in kosher products, and they are non-gmo, corn-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, and soy-free.
- Gmp guaranteed high standards: the fact that now has been awarded an a rating from the npa for its good manufacturing practices certification indicates that the whole manufacturing process, including our laboratories and testing procedures, has been scrutinised (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Made in the united states of america by a company that has been family-owned and run since 1968
- Products ordered during the summer months have a greater chance of arriving at a warm temperature; nonetheless, the company always stores and ships products in line with the recommendations provided by the manufacturer.
Natural lycopene is renowned for the remarkable free radical scavenging abilities that it possesses. According to studies conducted in clinical settings, the antioxidant lycopene helps to support appropriate immune system function and cardiovascular health . In addition, there is some evidence that lycopene can assist in the upkeep of a healthy prostate. This product might have natural colour variations throughout its run. Lycored natural products ltd. Has legally secured the right to use the trademark lyc-o-mato.
Oil extracted from rice bran and softgel capsules (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water). No yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, maize, milk, eggs, fish, or shellfish substances were used in the production of this product. Produced at a facility that adheres to gmp standards but also handles other substances that include allergies.
One softgel should be taken with food once every one to three times per day as a dietary supplement.