Nutrifactor’s Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of Omega 3, Vitamin A & D. The powerful combination of these nutrients helps to support a healthy immune system, as well as the cardiovascular system. It supports healthy cognitive function and nerve transmission.
- EPA & DHA support normal heart function.
- DHA and Vitamin A supports the maintenance of normal vision.
- DHA supports normal brain function.
- Vitamin D supports the maintenance of healthy bones and muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Per 10ml contains:
- Cod Liver Oil: 23%
- EPA: 150 mg
- DHA: 300 mg
- Vitamin A: 400 mcg
- Vitamin D3: 5 mcg
- Vitamin E: 3 mg
- For adults only, take one (1) tablespoon (10ml) daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.