Camphor 4% (Topical analgesic), Menthol 10% (Topical analgesic), Methyl salicylate 30% (Topical analgesic)
carbomer, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate SE, lanolin, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water.
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Products of the USA