Nature’s Bounty® Fish Oil 1200 mg contains EPA and DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered “good” fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.
You work hard to take good care of yourself – so when it comes to getting your fish oil from a trustworthy source, let Nature’s Bounty take care of you!
We source our fish oil in an ecologically friendly way, directly from Peru. We go to Peru because the Peruvian government has strict standards and governance on their surrounding waterways, to properly ensure the protection of the fish. Since Peruvian fisheries yield to spawning during the summer and winter seasons, fish are vital resources for Peru that they value greatly, and go above and beyond to protect. The fisheries in Peru also comply with stringent quality regulations, which ensure that we, at Nature’s Bounty, can deliver premium quality Omega-3 Fish Oil to our customers.
- 360 mg of Omega-3
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Odourless – coated to minimize fish burps
Each softgel contains
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 1.25 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.25 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Monosaturated Fat: 0.25 g
- Cholesterol: 7.5 mg
- Fish Oil 1,200 mg (1.2 g)
- provides 360 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- comprising of:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Other Fatty Acids
- For adults, take two (2) softgels two times daily, preferably with meals.