- Now co-enzyme b-complex includes b vitamins in their active or “co-enzyme” forms. It also helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Vegan capsules/nutritional health: the production of energy, the synthesis of blood cells, the maintenance of a healthy neurological system, and an infinite number of other metabolic activities all require the presence of b-complex vitamins.
- Certifications/classifications: vegan and vegetarian friendly, dairy free, egg free, kosher, made without gluten, nut free, and soy free.
- Quality assuring gmp procedures: the now production process, as well as our laboratory and testing procedures, have been scrutinised to earn an a rating from the npa in terms of gmp certification (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Produced and packaged in the united states by a family-owned and operated business since 1968
- It’s possible that certain products will arrive warm during the summer months, but amazon always stores and distributes items in accordance with the recommendations provided by the manufacturer.
Vitamins that are part of the b-complex are essential to the body because they are required for the creation of energy, the synthesis of blood cells, the maintenance of a well-functioning neurological system, and numerous other metabolic activities. The forms of the b vitamins that are found in foods and in the majority of supplements, on the other hand, require conversion into their active forms before they can perform their functions as co-factors in biochemical reactions. * now co-enzyme b-complex contains the b vitamins in their active or “co-enzyme” forms. This product might have natural colour variations throughout its run.
Vitamin c (from magnesium ascorbate) thiamin, or vitamin b-1 (from thiamin hcl and cocarboxylase) riboflavin (as riboflavin & from riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) niacin (vitamin b-3) (from inositol hexanicotinate and nad trihydrate) vitamin b-6 (from pyridoxine hcl and p-5-p monohydrate) folate (originating from quatrefolicÂ® (6s) glucosamine salt) vitamin b-12 (as methylcobalamin and dibencozide) vitamins b5 (biotin) and b5 (pantothenic acid) (from calcium pantothenate and pantethine) choline is the substance in question (from choline bitartrate) paba betaine anhydrous alpha lipoic acid betaine anhydrous (para-aminobenzoic acid) inositol (from inositol hexanicotinate, inositol hexaphosphate and inositol) coq10 (coenzyme q10) cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, stearic acid (derived from vegetables), and silica are the four components of this product.
Consume daily two capsules with a meal.
Legal disclaimer statements concerning dietary supplements have not been reviewed by the fda and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.