GLYZON PLUS is helpful in diabetes & its complications. It shows better results most commonly in neuropathy which may cause by the increasing levels of blood glucose due to insulin resistance (IR).
- Chromium along with biotin helps in lowering the fasting blood sugar, improves insulin resistance and increases the sensitivity of insulin in type II diabetes.
- The bitter melon extract is helpful to lower blood sugar, aid in diabetes treatment.
- Alpha-Lipoic acid is an antioxidant helpful for diabetic complications mostly commonly in diabetic neuropathy.
- Magnesium may help in the regulation of blood glucose levels. It is also helpful in pre-diabetes by improving its symptoms.
- Chromium may help to reduce fasting blood glucose levels, serum insulin levels, HbA1C levels in the blood and improves insulin sensitivity.
- Vitamin D3 helps in the tiredness and weakness in muscles due to diabetes mellitus.
Per tablet contains:
- Vitamin D3: 400 IU
- Biotin: 500 mcg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate): 200 mcg
- Folic Acid: 400 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide): 50 mg
- Bitter Melon Extract: 100 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: 50 mg
- Take one (1) to two (2) tablets daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.