- Supports healthy red blood cell production
- Assists in proper DNA formation
- Provides nutrients important for healthy fetal development
- Adequate folate in a healthy diet may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.
- 100 Vegetarian tablets
GNC Folic Acid 1000mcg is an important B vitamin that contributes to healthy fetal development. Folic acid is the synthetic type of folate, a vitamin found naturally in leafy green vegetables. Fortified products like cereal, flour, and pasta also frequently contain the nutrient. It plays a critical role in the replication and repair of DNA. Folic acid may play a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels. When taken by pregnant women, GNC Folic Acid 1000mcg may help reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.
Each tablet contains:
- Folic Acid: 1000 mcg
- Calcium: 65 mg
- As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by a health provider.
Manufactured by USA