- For the first time, a men’s multivitamin has been specifically formulated for ADAM. They are better tolerated by the digestive system due to their softer texture and easier swallowing than other multivitamins. Based on scientific research and evaluated for purity and quality, NOW’s multi-vitamin is just like the company’s other items
- For males, CoQ10 and saw palmetto are included in this multi-vitamin supplement. CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: GMP and Kosher certified (contains gelatin)
- NPA A-rated GMP accreditation ensures that every step of the NOW production chain has been thoroughly inspected to ensure that our products meet the highest standards of quality (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Family-owned and operated since 1968 in the United States.
- Even if the products are hot when they arrive in the summer, Amazon follows the shipping instructions provided by the producers.
To ensure that the larger amounts of nutrients that men require to keep healthy may be included in ADAM, as few of these additional compounds as feasible are incorporated. The natural ageing process may cause a small alteration in the product’s colour.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D-3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin A are all included in this supplement. Marigold Flowers (from the Marigold Flower Book) Spices like pumpkin seed oil, gelatin glycerin water, and carob powder round out the list of ingredients (Bark). The soy industry’s by-products are used in this product. There is nothing synthetic or artificially preserved about this. It is how it is. It’s quite normal.
Take two softgels a day as a dietary supplement.