Vitamin B12 is scientifically known as methylcobalamin and is required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body. They are mainly used to develop red blood cells. It is also effective in reducing weakness and helps in improving general health and well being.
GNC Vitamin B-12 500 mcg: Carbohydrate Metabolism and Energy Support
Vitamin B-12 is essential for carbohydrate metabolism & energy production and is required for red blood cell formation.
- GNC’s Vitamin B-12 – 500 mcg is kosher and gluten free.
- Essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production
- Helps support red blood cell formation
- Maintains proper neurological function
- May help support nerve tissue formation
- Contains a 100-day supply of 100 vegetarian tablets
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives, wheat, soy, or dairy
- Sodium free
- Lower red blood cells levels
- Helps in metabolism problems
- Increases energy levels of a human body
- Helps in improving health of heart
- Improves nervous system health
Each vegetarian tablet contains:
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin): 500 mcg
- Take 1 tablet per day or, as directed by the physician.